英语情景对话餐厅点餐 "Ordering at a Restaurant"
Server: Good evening! Welcome to our restaurant. How many people are in your party?
服务员: 你好,欢迎光临我们的餐厅。请问你们一共有几位?
Customer: Hi, it's just me.
顾客: 你好,就我一个人。
Server: Great! Right this way, please. (Leads the customer to the table) Here’s your menu. Let me know if you need any help.
服务员: 太好了!请跟我来。 (带顾客到桌子旁) 这是菜单。如果你需要任何帮助,告诉我一声。
Customer: Thank you.
顾客: 谢谢。
(After some time)
(过了一会儿)
Server: Have you decided what you’d like to order?
服务员: 您决定好要点什么了吗?
Customer: Yes, I’ll have the grilled salmon with a side of mashed potatoes.
顾客: 是的,我要一份烤三文鱼,配一份土豆泥。
Server: Excellent choice! Would you like a soup or salad with that?
服务员: 非常好的选择!您需要加一份汤还是沙拉呢?
Customer: I’ll have a salad, please.
顾客: 我要一份沙拉,谢谢。
Server: Would you like dressing with that? We have ranch, Caesar, or vinaigrette.
服务员: 您需要沙拉酱吗?我们有千岛酱、凯撒酱或者油醋汁。
Customer: Caesar dressing, please.
顾客: 凯撒酱,谢谢。
Server: Perfect. And to drink?
服务员: 完美。那么饮料呢?
Customer: I’ll have a glass of water, please.
顾客: 我要一杯水,谢谢。
Server: Alright, so that’s the grilled salmon with a side of mashed potatoes, a Caesar salad with Caesar dressing, and a glass of water. Your order will be ready shortly.
服务员: 好的,您的订单是:一份烤三文鱼,配土豆泥,一份凯撒沙拉,配凯撒酱,还有一杯水。您的餐点很快就会准备好。
Customer: Thank you.
顾客: 谢谢。
Server: You’re welcome! I’ll be back with your order.
服务员: 不客气!我会马上把您的餐点带过来。