1. Give to the world the best you have, and the best will come back to you.
2. To make any kind of progress, we need to imagine a different reality and believe it's possible.
3. The more we give away, the more is given to us.
4. Plan your hours to be productive...Plan your weeks to be educational...Plan your years to be purposeful. Plan your life to be an experience of growth. Plan to change. Plan to grow.
5. A single day is enough to make us a little larger.
6. I don’t have to be perfect. All I have to do is show up and enjoy the messy, imperfect, and beautiful journey of my life.
7. You're worried about how you're going to feel at the end of your life? What about right now? Live. Right, this minute. That's where the joy is at.
8. We must be willing to let go of the life we've planned, to have the life that is waiting for us.
9. Look at the sky: that is for you. Look at each person's face as you pass on the street: those faces are for you. Remember this when you wake up in the morning and think you have nothing.
10. We do not need magic to change the world; we carry all the power we need inside ourselves already: we have the power to imagine better.